Eames Inspired Light Rosewood Lounge Chair Only – Black Leather
Charles Eames & Ray
This Iconic mid-century design by Charles & Ray Eames in 1956 and is considered the finest furniture designs of the 20th Century.The replica Eames Lounge Chair comes with a Two (2) Years Warranty free of additional charge.
- Handcrafted by using quality materials to develop an iconic piece
- Premium soft Italian Aniline Leather is used
- All cushions are hand-sewn, welted, piped, and filled with quality thick fire redundant foam.
- 7 layer laminated veneer to prevent cracking or warping.
- 5 Star aluminium base with 360-degree swivel function and fixed, Ottoman having 4-star steel base.
- Easy to Assemble, need to follow instructions enclosed in the box.
- Packed in 7 layer hard cardboard boxes using Thermocol and high-quality thick packaging materials to prevent damages.
- Fast shipping and Delivery.
- Easy return policy and 2 Weeks money-back guarantee.
- Two years manufacturer’s warranty for your peace of mind.
- Chair: (W) 82 x (D) 82 x (H) 84 cm
- Seat Height: 42 cm
Black Leather Colour
Light Rose Wood vaneer
ICONIC PIECE OF FURNITURE
- It sticks out because of the materials used and the design sense used. This work of art can be found in many living rooms and high-tech offices.
- This Lounge Chair is well-known in the media, having appeared on BC programs, other media platforms, and in films and television series.
- Charles and Ray Eames were seeking new materials and ways to produce unique furniture in the late 1940s.
- They eventually created a range of pieces that have become modern design classics, including other works of art such as wire chairs and plastic chairs with wire bases.
- It was made with shock mounts to provide the ultimate in luxurious comfort, and the inviting effect urges you to relax into the reclining seat.
DESIGN SENSE STANDS OUTThis is the nicest replica Eames Lounge Chair + Ottoman manufactured anywhere in the world, to our knowledge. It is built to the highest standards using the finest materials and is upholstered in 100% Italian Aniline Leather with a 7 layer veneer plywood frame as an option. This blent design lounge chair blends supreme comfort with high-quality materials and expert craftsmanship. To achieve its unusual shape, the seat, backrest shells, and armrests are created from bent plywood frames, with the connecting components manufactured from rubber/metal shock connections. RoseWood, Plisander, Walnut, and Ash Wood are just a few of the options for lounge chairs. A chair was supplied with the footrest/ottoman. Please go through our detailed collection to find your perfect match.